RegCure PC Optimizer can quickly and efficiently scan and clean Windows system registry to ensure that your computer can run at a maximum level of performance. This program allows you to remove errors in the registry manually according to your requirements or it will automatically perform a thorough scan and clean up.
User-friendly interface allows you to monitor scanning progress, schedule RegCure to scan at a convenient time for you, as well as delete and manage the programs that starts automatically.
RegCure PC Optimizer removes the incorrect values in the registry, including the recording of the COM and ActiveX components, fonts, DLL-libraries, path to applications, information about uninstalling applications, help files, shortcuts, programs, file associations, empty registry keys and so on. The program has a registry backup and restore in case of erroneous entry removal from the registry.
- Automatic / manual removal
- Shows the process of scanning
- Backup copy of the registry
- Compacting registry
- Manages / Clears programs from the startup
- Search for invalid program shortcuts
- Removes the duplicate files
- Deletes empty registry keys
- Checks invalid class keys
- Checks the extensions
- Checks for invalid Help Files
- Checks for invalid CLSID / Typelib / Interface inputs
- Checks for invalid inputs
- Checks for invalid DLL’s
- Checks for invalid fonts
- Checks for invalid File Types / extensions / inputs
- Startup management
Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP, Vista Ready
Technical Support Included: Yes